|This article, Trick Arrows, can be used freely without the creator's explicit permission
Trick arrows are special arrows with several different styles and abilities and are the chosen ammunition of most Marksmen.
- Bola arrow: arrows that release bolas.
- EMP arrow: arrows that can override the feed of security cameras.
- Explosive arrow: arrows that explode on impact.
- Foam arrow: arrows that can release a high-density polyurethane foam to engulf and incapacitate its targets or create a softer landing.
- Flash arrow: arrows that create a bright flash, blinding opponents.
- Hacking arrows: arrows that, when shot next to security cameras, allow them to be hacked to transmit a looped recording.
- Incendiary arrow: arrows that light aflame.
- Knock-out gas arrow: an arrow that ejects knock-out gas.
- Magnet arrow: an arrow that ejects powerful magnetic balls that attract metal objects.
- Net arrow: arrows that can expand into a net.
- Oil arrow: arrows that contain a sprinkler of oil, with microbeads with built in GPS trackers.
- Pressure arrow: arrows that create a pressure wave to knock back opponents.
- Punch arrow: weighted arrows that can "punch" an opponent.
- Pyrotechnic arrow: arrows that explode into fireworks.
- Rocket arrow: arrows that launch self-propelled rockets.
- Smoke screen arrow: arrows that shoot out smoke.
- Taser arrow: arrows that can electrocute and knock-out armored soldiers.
- Tracer arrow: arrows that contain a tracer in the head.
- Triple rocket arrow: arrows that launch three small, guided rockets capable of hitting separate targets.
- Zip-line arrow: arrows that carry a zip-line.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.